Friday 22 June 2012

Late afternoon in my garden

The sun shone briefly today, so Mr Tara and I headed out to take some photos for my little Etsy store.  Despite him having an awful cold, he put on his coat and came outside to photograph me just so:
I am however, looking after him quite well - making pumpkin soup (from scratch no less!) for lunch and vegetarian bean chilli for dinner.  The love doesn't end there, oh no, I'm also making him apple crumble too... with icecream. Tara, quick with the needle and also, on occasion, domestic goddess.

After the photo shoot, with Mr Tara installed back in front of the telly and warm as toast with the heater going, I went outside again to photograph our back yard.  Our back yard is very ordinary but on occasion, can look rather nice - depending on what is in flower.  To my delight these beauties have just come out...
 These always look nice after the rain (with their diamonds)...
 Some greenery...
 Olive tree framing the lawn...
 One end of the Tibetan Prayer Flags attached to the fig tree...
The other end of the Tibetan Prayer Flags attached to the walnut tree... note the neighbour's nicely placed weather vane...
 Me waving goodbye in the shadows of the walnut tree...
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!