Monday 27 August 2012

St Andrews Market... this Saturday 1st September

Just to let you all know, Nomadic Tara will be off to market this Saturday 1st September. I will be having a stall at St Andrew's Market on the outskirts of Melbourne. You can see the market web page here. 

St Andrews is my absolute favourite Melbourne market, full of my kinda people!  It is set amongst the trees and has such a wonderful chilled atmosphere, live music, and great food.  So, if any of you are passing on Saturday, please come and say hello, I would love to see you. 

I'm excited to be able to do Henna Tattoos on Saturday as well as selling my handcrafted goodies.  Mr Tara has kindly offered to come along and help run the stall while I decorate my customers! 

Please note that my Etsy store will be closed from Friday night until Saturday night as I will effectively be taking most of my stock to market.

I set up a mock stall in our dining room so that I could see if it all fits on my market table (a nifty little folding number I found at the hardware store).  Here's a sneak peek...




 Bags hanging in a row - I figure I have room to display 10 at a time...
Well, there is much to do if I am to be organised for Saturday's market.  I'm off now to write price tags (in my best handwriting)...

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!