Thursday 11 October 2012

Henna on canvas...

I usually use myself as one big canvas... but with all the henna activity lately, my arms are full, my feet are full...hmmm...what next?

 Henna on canvas!
 
 
 
After a seal of Modpodge, the canvas takes on an old-world look with the henna staining the canvas giving it an overall brown wash which I like...
 


For good measure, I did one on my hand ready for tonight's henna spot at Ishka Fountain Gate...
The henna on canvas will be available in my Etsy store soon.

Tara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara
    I met you yesterday @ St.Andrews market & you did a beautiful piece of henna art on my hand - than you! I adore it!
    You have such a beautiful energy about you & your art & energy inspires me!
    Blessings
    Purple Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Purple Girl :)

      Thank you for your kind message. I'm so glad you liked your henna, it was lovely to meet you too!

      Tara
      xx

      Delete

Say hello...!