Friday 19 October 2012

It's Tribal Friday!

Oh I do love a Tribal Friday!  Here is a selection from around my home...

Indian ceramic drawers, Indian mat, Afghani ring, sandalwood perfume box...
 Afghani beaded patch...
 Turkish bowl...
 Afghani necklace...
 Turkish woven mat from a cycling expedition there many moons ago...
 Indian metalwork drawer pull...
Two Taras... a Tara statue, a glass Green Tara picture and my double dorje pendant (which I nearly lost last week when it fell off my chain - gasp!!!!).  These are from 3 separate trips to Tibet...
 Tara (not the Nomadic one...)
 Afghani hair pin...
 Tara in a leather pouch from Nepal, prayer beads from Tibet, Ikat table runner from Indonesia...
 Indian Jewellery box...
 a peek inside... handpainted pendants from India...
 My Indian tote bag...
 Buddha...
 Handmade (by me!) necklaces hang with a Tibetan temple decoration...
Well I hope you enjoyed a little peek inside my world.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!