Thursday 6 December 2012

Tribal Thursday...

Normally I do Tribal Friday, but this week I came over all tribal a day early...

Afghani necklace on an Indian wall hanging...
Detail of my Indian tribal bag...
Yes that is a safety pin holding the strap on... I do intend to change the handles one of these days...
 Indian Toran...
 A little hanging I made a while back...
 Nomadic Tara dreamcatcher made from natural materials...
 Another Nomadic Tara creation...
 Blue Indian cushion...
 Indian painted console table...
 Afghani necklace...
 Candles and jewellery which never got put away...
 Indian painted mirror detail...
 Hanging lampshade in fuchsia...
More recently worn jewellery with Nomadic Tara candles... sometimes my mess can be classified as "artistic"... surely...

Wise words... don't mind if I do...
Happy Tribal Thursday everyone!

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Very tribal! It all looks so very magical! I love the henna candles all lit up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello...!