Wednesday 3 April 2013

Admin day and peacock art...

Today I had an admin day (yawn!).  It was long overdue.  Lots of tidying up, entering figures in books, calculating stuff, thinking about new ideas, patting the cat... yes, I got a bit distracted along the way.

My new lot of printing arrived from the printers and I was so excited to see some of my artwork and photos in print!
Making product labels with my new stamp (don't you love the old-skool font?)...
 

Postcards for my Etsy store customers...
Peacock magnets...
Notecards, so I can pen a note to customers :)

A reprint of my favourite peacock postcard.  Some of you may already have received this one with a purchase.   I photographed this peacock at Montsalvat (pictured with a feather collected there during moulting season)...
It's nice to have branded items to include with customer's purchases, I went a bit nutso on the peacock theme though... !

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!