Wednesday 3 April 2013

Hello Autumn

Easter brings Autumn in the southern hemisphere and I took a trip to Sassafras in the Dandenong ranges last week to see some of the autumn colour.  I think I was a little bit early so will try again in a few weeks time, as the trees in Sassafras always put on a good autumnal show.

I did find some interesting bits and bobs to photograph, like this fluffy heart on a fence...

a yarn-bombed pole... nice and warm for the upcoming chilly weather.

Oooh!  Story telling.... you are never too old for this...
The Oracle shop front (my favourite place to visit in Sassafras)
There we go, autumn leaves...
 
Came home to find this one having a snooze...
Too cute!  We are settling in nicely together, Phoebe, Mr Tara and I.

Hope your week is going well,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!