Thursday 18 April 2013

Tribal Thursday...

Welcome to Tribal Thursday... snippets of tribal-ness from around my home...

Indian temple carving adorned with Afghani and Indian jewellery and lit by candlelight...

Some Miao, Tibetan and beaded jewellery which I wore this week and never put away...
Old china plates make for nice candle holders...
Afghani ring...
Tribal earrings - lobe stretchers (!) but ok for short excursions... like a henna gig.
Ankle bracelet with bells which I wear as armband (on top of drawers), earrings and rings - the bottom left hand ring is the size of a golf ball - a bit mad but sometimes the occasion warrants a bit of mad jewellery, in which case, I have just the thing...
Hmong embroidered bag, the colours are more subdued at night...
However, during the day... whoa!!  But I don't mind a bit of colour...
Hand-painted pendant from India... of Green Tara...
Hope you enjoyed my Tribal Thursday.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!